WYNN’S Aircon Treatment
Wynn’s Aircon Treatment effectively kills bacteria and neutralises odours in vehicle air conditioning systems. Mould and fungi that occur in the moist, enclosed ducting of the air
conditioning system can cause allergies and unpleasant odours which are emitted through the air-con vents. Wynn’s Aircon Treatment is the easy and convenient way to remove these
problems in minutes leaving the vehicle sanitized and with a fresh, pleasant scent.
- Contains a QAC biocide which provides superior biocidal action against a broad spectrum of microbial organisms including bacteria, fungi, viruses, and algae
- Quick easy application
- Removes odours
- Cleans the narrow ducting of the air-con system which is otherwise impossible to reach
- Leaves pleasant scent after treatment
Directions for use:
- Start car
- Close all windows
- Place Aircon Treatment in passenger side foot well
- Select air conditioner, heat and circulate
- Set fan on medium
- Activate Aircon treatment and close the doors
- Allow to spray until can is empty
- Circulate air in vehicle for 10 min
- Open doors and windows
- Set air from circulate to outside intake
- Ventilate for 10 min before driving
Warning: If the car has an auto-lock system, make sure that you have a spare key available when closing the doors for the treatment
Health and Safety Data:
Material Safety Data Sheets are available from the company
Whilst Wynn’s products are formulated to have as long a shelf life as possible, other factors do influence their actual useful life. Handling and storage conditions can cause packaging deterioration which could render the product unfit for further use.
From time to time products are superseded by upgraded products and/or changed formulations and older products will no longer have the same performance level or be compatible with the latest technology being introduced into equipment. It is therefore the responsibility of the purchaser of the product to ensure proper storage conditions, stock rotation and
timely usage to prevent products from becoming unsuitable for use.
2 Years from manufacture date.